I love vintage jewellery and today I’m making an art deco inspired bracelet.
You may remember that I received a package from Soft Flex before Christmas and last week I completed the challenge of making a necklace and earrings from the Deco the Halls Challenge Kit.
In that tutorial I made some flowers from some of the beads and I’m going to be using one of those in my bracelet. If you didn’t see that tutorial, and how I made those flowers, please go and watch that as I don’t go into how I make them in this video.
I also used the diamond shaped beads because they really remind me or art deco architecture as well.
- Soft Flex Deck the Halls Beading Design Challenge Kit
- Miyuki Rocailles Silver Lined Seed Beads 11/0 – Dark Smoky Amethyst x4 (New Zealand / US)
- Smooth Round Seamed Spacer Bead 3mm – Gold x4 (New Zealand / US)
- Chain Nose Pliers x 2 pairs (New Zealand / US)
- Flush Cutters (New Zealand / US)
- Round Nose Pliers (New Zealand / US)
Jewellery I’m Wearing
In this week’s tutorial I’m wearing my boho earrings that I made in my 5 Beginner Projects video a few weeks ago.
In this video I used the following techniques:
REMEMBER TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!!
⇓ PIN THIS ⇓